Lesson 1 – 4 Ways To Produce Income & How To Become Financially Free

Lesson Progress:

49 Responses to “Lesson 1 – 4 Ways To Produce Income & How To Become Financially Free”

1. Jim b

Money is NOT the root of all evil….The bible says it is the LOVE of money that is the root of all evil. It’s what you DO with it that can make it evil.

• Joelito Ong

The love of money can never be the root of all evil. If you commit rape, does it have anything to do with money or love of money?

• Roger Bell

Joelito Ong, First this is way off base as to the teachings inside of BWC.
        As to your comment: The love of money can never be the root of all evil. Read the Bible and turn to
        1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. King James Version (KJV)

If God said it I believe it!!
        Have a Blessed day Joelito

• Roger Bell

Jim B. I totally agree. Money is not the culprit. It’s the Love of Money!” We are not suppose to love inanimate objects.

2. Lisa Strickland

Love the leverage aspect of growing your income! Not to menttion the No Tax benefits!

3. Maria Galloway

OMGOSH!!! Vitaliy you are so wealthy with positive energy and thoughts! I’m so grateful to be in this awesome, value-packed membership! I can’t wait to meet you and your family in person soon!!!

4. Sania Assaf

I am so thankful for you and the creation of BWC.
    So much value!

5. Gina Guccione

Thank you for touching base on the subconscious and conscious beliefs we have, for they will make or break you faster than your smarts about investing , working, etc. Believe it to Achieve it baby!

6. Mark Funda

where are these quizzes ?

7. Christina Salyards

The farther along I get with these lessons the move EXCITED I become!!!! I am so grateful for this opportunity. Thank you, Vitaliy and Paulo!!!!!

8. Emmanuel Jacob

The more I get into this, the more my zeal for it grows,ideas bubbling up in my head.

9. Sudha Sheth

The 5 ways are explained so lucidly and also cautioning about what we should not rush into doing ourselves and guiding to the path we can take safely to grow our wealth! Amazed at the possibilties offered by this business and earning potential limited only by our imaginative approach and skill sets we can aquire! Mind boggling!!

10. Jibril JAHA

Yep I read rich dad and poor dad. So far I have failed 3 businesses and always find a way to launch my own business again! The secret is persistence.

11. Ykan Martin

I am still super excited about joining the team. Started a little unorthodox but hey the first step is always the key to success

12. Beulah Wong

Awesome teaching

13. kathryn pearson

I love your story, because it is real. Great teaching.

14. John Paul Manase

Can’t Wait to really grow great wealth through Bitcoin Investments

15. Frederick Lee

Love this Vitaliy ! Very inspiring!!

16. Zaina

Enjoy learning from a fun and exciting genuine person . Great benifits
    In this especially for a newbie like me.! Thank you.

17. Jassee Torrington

So excited about getting passive income and using other wealth growing means. Love it! Thank you!

18. Rachel Laframboise

Great stuff. I don’t see the quiz we’re supposed to finish. Anybody?

19. Lee Rippetoe

Great info!

20. Marvin Creek

I have already begun to get rid of my negative ball of energy, and am replacing it with my positive ball of energy… Then the magic will start to begin.

21. NELSON OKOYE

wonderful

22. Adepoju Olaoluwa

Cant wait

23. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys From China

Consider video traffic as one of the most important methods of promoting yourself online. It doesn’t matter about condition or age of the building. Because just about every Forex indicator just provides you with indicators into your trader, they are often employed appropriately and specifically integrated in to a smart dough administration process that is been now produced through a self confident and knowledgeable trader.Contract furniture in Verona is set out of years of experience and perfection in delivering the best of furniture building service with exclusive designs and bulk contracts of community furniture. If you’re a candidate with strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and the drive to overcome challenges, we recommend the following two step path to launching your nursing career:Step 1: Establish A Strong Base Of Experience In A Traditional Nursing JobFirst thing’s first get at least 12 18 months of experience in a traditional nursing position.

24. Vera Gbevoadi

I’m beginning to learn a lot from here already. Great team.

25. Gladys Labatad

What a blessing to be here…

26. Eden Zenarosa

It’s an awesome training. Love it. Thank you.

27. Rose poole

Can’t wait to get started this is so exciting and it will be fun to be able to do things that I couldn’t do before.

28. Rashid Lodhi

Amazing Stuff!! Vitaliy did awesome job

29. Patrick Belgrave

Excellent lesson, this what everyone NEEDS !!!!

30. Benn Yawa

Vitaly you are the best!

31. Mxolisi Mashiloane

Thank you a lot for such effort teaching us for free, may you get more blessings.

32. Pradeep Khodke

I Deserve Lamborghini Aventador, i added another one 🙂

33. Ridge Lipovac

I really enjoyed your passionate delivery on the Negative Money Belief section. How very true! Change your thinking/beliefs change your life! Thanks Vitaliy!

34. Ridge Lipovac

Loved the Positive Money Belief section too!!

35. Iayon Shoemaker

Moving along with the course. Very very informative and well presented. Thank you!

36. Philip Osas.

Wonderful lesson. so delighted

37. vladimir turek

WOW…This is very corect, what to say?

38. Diana Gonzalez

Interesting. Moving along with the course.

39. Elizabeth Winkler

I loved all of the spiritual aspects of this module!

40. GEORGE MUKANDA

Lovely information for financial freedom

41. Peter ThankGod

So broad and eductaive

Leave a Reply